The Thought Fountain Begins.

So, if anyone noticed, I've been off my social media, and probably will be until I feel like I'm able to return. I've had many sudden changes in my life, and it was just hard dealing with all of them at once.

Honestly, this is the last platform I feel like I can truly speak my mind in full. And the main reason I haven't been able to keep to my schedule is due to these changes.
Changes including: finding a new place to live, my work changing management, my relationship being done, my Grandpa passing away, and trying to get back into school.
It all gets too much sometimes, and I figured I'd owe you guys what's happening.
Honestly, I don't mind talking about it.
(Not to mention that depressive Beck-inspired poem I did, I'll probably have more in the future tbh.)

However, I have a plan for everyone, if you're willing to hear it!

A review every week is still in the books, but I'm willing to update this shit a lot more.
I want everyone to follow my journey of getting better at putting words together. So, I've decided to post more poetry and lyrics I write on here.

Most will be ones I write and like enough to post. Others will be more experimental.

I've always wanted this blog to be a reflection of me, not just film and music reviews, even if it is one of my passions. Now I'm at a point in my life where I have a lot more free time, and I want to focus on my art, and show all of you what kind of shit I have to offer.

So, if you like this direction, let me know. If not, well, the reviews will always be here. I'm trying to get back into the swing of things again. Things haven't been great much at all lately, and instead of letting this blog die, I'd figure I'll make the darkness into something someone could relate to. As most poets, lyricists, and storytellers try to do.

And also, I'm going to start practicing production, and hopefully, I'll have some music by the end of this year.


Alright? Alright. Wonderful.

Love y'all.

Comments