1: Al

.
Stupid ass kid.
You know who it is.
Hold you up to the ceiling
tell you he gave your life meaning.
Rude quotes in a bad space,
The misanthrope fuckface.
Harder than the adult cartoons
that you left on all goddamn afternoon.
You ain't shit.
You ain't the one who made this.
Who said you get a vacation?
Your getaway to vibrations
undeserving love sensations
cursing your self to damnation.
You had the love,
but look what you did with it.
Constantly addicted to the sorrow,
fucking idiot.
You couldn't even text before he died?
Just got drunk and wrote a hole all damn night?
Fuckface, I know you don't disappoint,
just your fat ass lay there, smoking a joint.
Your white crayola over these pages,
now you think your hurt is courageous?
Please.
Your bullshit is contagious,
how can you stand to tell it to their faces?
Life is exactly what you make it
so why don't you fucking at least try to save it?
Huh?
I can't fuck with you no more
at least not till you wake up
and realize the roses are right fucking there
go and take them.
.
.
.
So it was 3 am.
I was waiting at the window.
The complete silence was yelling in my ears.
My eyes were red.
Said he'd be here around midnight.
Slowly started to fall back asleep.
Could feel the Earth spinning under me.
I lost all color.
There he was, looking down at me.
Felt like he was smiling for some reason.
.
.


Comments