2. Cages (Life)



I'm stuck in the meaning of God
I'm lost in the motions of it all.
This is all too much.
This is all too much.
Tell me why I shouldn't just go now.
Please, please leave me alone now.


Good and evil.
Ideas and the ego.
Extremism at it's finest.
Your existence is a mirror.
Vibrations and touch.
The waves are coming in.
Like all things, they end.
Pain isn't forever,
It's just growth radiating from the center.

I can't be saved.
No one can.
I'm only here
hoping for a hand.

It's hard when life puts you in it's stages
you start to put yourself in cages.
Cry, cry, cry for someone to come.
You rise, after being overrun,
the key is in when you overcome.


The truth is out there.
I just wish for a kiss.
So maybe when I die,
I would've gotten a glimpse.

They say that the truth will set you free,
I sit back and wonder what that really means.




Comments